Lourdes Parajón Rodríguez has a Degree in Psychology from the Complutense University of Madrid, an expert in Sexual and Couple Therapy, a General Health Psychologist, qualified by the European Federation of Psychologists’ Associations (EFPA) in Europsy accreditation as an expert in Psychotherapy and a member of the Psychotherapy Division of the Psychologists Association.
She has been a professor / tutor of courses and master’s degree in Psychology at the Pontifical University of Salamanca, at the Center for Research and Behavior Therapy (CINTECO), at the Pontificia de Comillas University, at the San Pablo CEU University, at the Distance University of Madrid (Udima), at the National Distance Education University (UNED) and at the Quirónsalud Pozuelo University Hospital.
She has developed her profession in the health field in:
– Ruber International Hospital. Sexual and Couple Therapy. Urology and Andrology. 1998-present
– University Hospital Quironsalud Pozuelo. Family and couple therapy. Unit of eating disorders. 2006-present
– Center of Psychology and Psychiatry Zeine. General psychology, couples therapy. 2006-present
– Hospital La Zarzuela. Institute of Sexual Medicine (IMS). Sexual and couple therapy. 2005-2007
– Center for Research and Behavior Therapy (CINTECO). Couple therapy. 1997-2007